Invasion of Cuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Like I said before, start the rumor that they are an aphrodiziac and (can't repeat what I said before without the censors tagging me) will take care of the problem by next Tuesday.

Like I said before, start the rumor that they are an aphrodiziac and (can't repeat what I said before without the censors tagging me) will take care of the problem by next Tuesday.

It is not a rumor.
It is a FACT!
When Mrs Chug and I share a LIONFISH meal good things ALWAYS happen!
It works on both men and women.

Chug
Thinks that a gentleman should not discuss such things in public, but this is an extreme exception for a good cause.

Chugwump: One of my alltime favorite scenes.

I have been fighting off these invaders from Southern Cuba for a few months now and have about 200 kills under my belt. Does that make me a lionfish ace? :D

I have been fighting off these invaders from Southern Cuba for a few months now and have about 200 kills under my belt. Does that make me a lionfish ace? :D

Yes! Phillips and the Slot have a bunch, go get 'em :D

Man Canadan's suck!

if the U.S. would make peace life would be good.

Yes! Phillips and the Slot have a bunch, go get 'em :D

Well, the slot has been pretty clear lately. The numbers are coming down at Philips again after it was closed for a couple months, but Glass and Ferry Landing are loaded, same with the leeward.

I killed 10 in one dive on the leeward last weekend, got two more dives over there this weekend so we'll be knocking them back a bit more - and eating good! :D

Well, the slot has been pretty clear lately. The numbers are coming down at Philips again after it was closed for a couple months, but Glass and Ferry Landing are loaded, same with the leeward.

I killed 10 in one dive on the leeward last weekend, got two more dives over there this weekend so we'll be knocking them back a bit more - and eating good! :D

I was there in Sept, dived with Bobby, the DM from OE, they closed Phillips after that? Why? Actually, I have never been diving on Leeward :(

Back
Top Bottom