Invasion II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

deepstops:
Let me tell you, they are an excellent fish to eat.
Go jump on the Hawaii section and try telling them parrotfish is yucky.
Here in Florida, we'd be eating them as well if the state hadn't declared them a decorative reef species.

Well, there is the problem with ciguatera. It's not a good idea to eat Parrotfish.

speargirl:
You see I did'nt post it, God I forgot they where in my car. I will send them out asap. I could post that your undies cost more than your dive gear but that wouldn't be to nice:wink: But it's probably a true statement.. ssshhheess woman you can tell you are single.
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:
And I didn't even bring my infamous red nighty. I did get cheap replacements at the Walmart in Jupiter. Don't forget to tell me how much it cost to mail. PM me your address so I can reimburse you.

ONESPEED:
I think you have the only one.:rofl3:

OK Chip. You had your chance. Since I did not receive the blackmail .... er..... voluntary donation to my favorite charitable cause .... by the established deadline of 5:00 pm today, you have left me no alternative but to post evidence of the deplorable results of your Invasion 2007 spearfishing expedition. You had fair warning. The embarrassment is yours.

—Bob

ChipFish.jpg

Well you certainly got the name of Chip's boat correct.....

Ah,yes... I saw this fella.. yes, he and another went over the aft deck then left when I showed up with a loaded weapon and nonchalantly shoo'd the large baracuda towards them - two others had already departed towards the bow. They did not look even remotely comfortable and were practically crawling around the deck of the boat. One of them was Scooby Doo diving (all 4 limbs moving around like a dog swimming) a few feet over the railing and his/her gun was everywhere with the group of 4 when I originally was headed down the line.

IMHO none of them belonged down there. It was way out of their range.

FLL Diver:
As George talked about in his post, there was a spear fishing class on the Duane when we dove it. I had no problem with the diver hunting off the wreck in the sand, but a couple of idiots were hunting on the deck with divers all around them.

And going up the line with loaded guns wasn't real smart either.

Removing a fish he just shot on the deck in front of me
IMG_8024a.jpg

Reloading on the deck
IMG_8025a.jpg

Marc

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom