Invasion II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected:
The captain Glenn one is funny.

Did anyone come across a pair of brand new Scuba-Pro Gloves? I am missing those and my back-up mask which is all black. I was on the Sunday morning Eagle trip, that is the last place I saw them.

Tracy, which boat were you on? There was a pair left behind on the Republic VII, I think it was at the end of the day Sunday. You might want to check with Brenda.

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one who leaves stuff behind. I left all of my bras and panties at the condo.:rofl3: Becky said she would be nice and not post it, but it is too funny. At least I didn't leave any gear behind because I went to Jupiter after I left the Keys.

joystershell:
Tracy, which boat were you on? There was a pair left behind on the Republic VII, I think it was at the end of the day Sunday. You might want to check with Brenda.

I checked with her once - actually drove there - will check again. Thanks.

Scuba_Jenny:
Looks like a midnight to me!

Though it wasn't the best shot I did include it for everyone's benefit given the Wilt brothers controversy. :wink:

Scuba_Jenny:
Where are the highhats? :)

The grouper ate 'em! :eyebrow:

Marc

fairybasslet:
That is the prettiest sunset photo in the Keys that I've ever seen. Perfect composition. I love the moray and thanks for getting a photo of my buddy Robyn and I together.

I second FBs motion. Gorgeous shot, Marc.

---Bob

FLL Diver:
Though it wasn't the best shot I did include it for everyone's benefit given the Wilt brothers controversy. :wink:
:popcorn: :smash: :argument: :krach: :viking2: :1poke: :gun: :catfight:

No fight, Jenny. He thinks it's a Blue, I think it's a Midnight. It's acually too dark to be a Blue and too light to be a Midnight. Whichever it is, it's an unusual example.

Look at the shape of the head and the black around the mouth. Classic example of a blue. :)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom