Invasion II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Walter:
Not so cool if you ended up with a cat when you wanted a pig.
If I put either one of my cats in a bag, you would know soon enough that wasn't any pig in there. Pigs don't say ARROOWWWW HISSSSS

Missdirected:
I think he is stuck w/ having to use two instead of four color.

white shirt with 2 colors (black and red).....or just buy a red marker pen and color our own B's :D

Jim - I vote you make the shirt !

Walter:
A pig in a sack. If you buy a pig in a poke, you don't know what you are really getting. There was a time folks sold pigs in sacks. There were other folks who would toss cats in sacks and sell them as pigs. If you bought a pig in a poke, you might not get a pig. This is also where the term, "don't let the cat out of the bag," started.
very interesting, you learn something new everyday

stu_in_fl:
white shirt with 2 colors (black and red).....or just buy a red marker pen and color our own B's :D

Jim - I vote you make the shirt !
Hey, Stu!

I don't know what color the shirts will be, but if they are anything but white (or a very light color), a white base will be needed in order to keep opacity.

I am not in line to make the shirts, only to give a couple of possible design ideas.

Thanks,
Jim

Scuba_Jenny:
With this group there will NEVER be a consensus. :D :D :D
I have asked Jim to design a Tshirt, 1-2 colors. I have my reasons...I chose not to reveal them right now. I think he is doing a great job so far. :)

WOW this is a hot issue.

Jim
I would like to thank you for your hard work to get a design as your were asked help out . I was only asking this morning if you were now helping the design people.

I would like to thank everyone behind the scenes that make events like this happen, on a scale most of us can only imagine. I know TONS of VERY HARD WORK goes into making things great for all who attend. Last years event was AWESOME and I'm sure they want this years event to be even better. I would have to agree with Jenny in saying we will most likely NEVER get 100% consensus and I think that's a good thing or the world would be a boring place.

I would like to go on record in saying I LIKED LAST YEARS SHIRT and will buy whatever this year shirt turns out to be. They are very unique shirts whatever the design.
Once again, I want to thank all who work so hard to make this event happen.

damn.... I need to check this board more often.

could be a good b-day present for myself.

I've got to agree with Cardzard. I thought last year's shirt was great. Part of being a diver is collecting shirts that are unique and catch people's eye. For the inaugural "Invade the Keys" shirt, I thought it was neat idea to use the flags from the places that we all come from. I think we tend to forget how much work goes into coordinating the efforts in putting something like this together. We're planning on coming for this year's get together and even if the shirts are glow-in-the- dark purple, I'll probably buy one. To those who work so hard to put this together, "Thank You" for a great weekend. It really isn't about the shirts anyway.

cardzard:
WOW this is a hot issue.

Jim
I would like to thank you for your hard work to get a design as your were asked help out . I was only asking this morning if you were now helping the design people.

I would like to thank everyone behind the scenes that make events like this happen, on a scale most of us can only imagine. I know TONS of VERY HARD WORK goes into making things great for all who attend. Last years event was AWESOME and I'm sure they want this years event to be even better. I would have to agree with Jenny in saying we will most likely NEVER get 100% consensus and I think that's a good thing or the world would be a boring place.

I would like to go on record in saying I LIKED LAST YEARS SHIRT and will buy whatever this year shirt turns out to be. They are very unique shirts whatever the design.
Once again, I want to thank all who work so hard to make this event happen.

dukeh20:
... and even if the shirts are glow-in-the- dark purple,....
:11: WHO TOLD YOU???????

:D :D :D :D :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom