Invasion II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Walter:
Is she trying to trick me into buying a pink shirt?
Just for that I am going to wear a pink shirt to the Invasion with only one saying on it...

Basslet thinks I'm SEXY, now! :rofl3:

CoolTech:
Walter, and others.

Is this the shirt you would buy?

INVADE7.jpg
looks cool
- would it be black&white ? maybe just with the "B" of scubaBoard with the red of a dive flag ?

....maybe also the date as Friday 13th July, 2007 (always like Friday the 13th's) [rather than Friday July 13]

Walter:
Is she trying to trick me into buying a pink shirt?

Walter, you are too darn fun not to pick on. FYI, your shirt will be pink with this guy:

:bananalama: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Quote CoolTech:

I'm beginning to feel like I am outside a "Tad" Nugent concert selling bootleg shirts.
End Quote.

Moose, Jenny? Hello.

Stu, I think he is stuck w/ having to use two instead of four color. Perhaps if we knew how many shirts, just who in the end was designing them, what the design is going to be, etc. We could move forward and possibly have colored shirts. Depending on cost and group consensus. :ne_nau:

Missdirected:
Moose, Jenny? Hello.

Stu, I think he is stuck w/ having to use two instead of four color. Perhaps if we knew how many shirts, just who in the end was designing them, what the design is going to be, etc. We could move forward and possibly have colored shirts. Depending on cost and group consensus. :ne_nau:
With this group there will NEVER be a consensus. :D :D :D
I have asked Jim to design a Tshirt, 1-2 colors. I have my reasons...I chose not to reveal them right now. I think he is doing a great job so far. :)

Scuba_Jenny:
With this group there will NEVER be a consensus. :D :D :D

Hrmmm, we arrived at one by helping him design what he has. S'okay, as it stands now, we can buy one through the board w/ no idea what they are going to look like until your unveiling or we can buy from Jim. Is that correct?

That is incorrect. The reason we are asking for preorders is so we know how many to make. I am sure there will be plenty, we just don't want to be short. As for buying them from Jim, I don't know where that came from.
Just because a couple people have chimed in a said they like the shirt does not mean it is a concensus. Just like last year, MOST folks LOVED the shirts.

No. I will not step on the toes of the board to sell bootleg T's

I was only asked to volunteer a design. I have done that, and will wait to see if there are changes that the powers would like to see... and will make those changes.

But, I will not sell independent of the event itself

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom