Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OOOHHHHH OOOHHHHHH OOOHHHHHH, Check Air Fares today! I checked late last night and the flight I wanted dropped from $618 coach to like $345. On a Thursday???? So don't just go by the usual discount days, check those fares often! Snap up the good ones as they come up and get yourselves booked before Card has to release the rooms! We are going to have SOOOOOO much fun.... AGAIN!

Lovely video Card and Roxanne! I'm so excited to finally have my tickets!

Have a great day!

Myra

OOOHHHHH OOOHHHHHH OOOHHHHHH, Check Air Fares today! I checked late last night and the flight I wanted dropped from $618 coach to like $345. On a Thursday???? So don't just go by the usual discount days, check those fares often! Snap up the good ones as they come up and get yourselves booked before Card has to release the rooms! We are going to have SOOOOOO much fun.... AGAIN!

Lovely video Card and Roxanne! I'm so excited to finally have my tickets!

Have a great day!

Myra

That's AWESOME Myra and show that patience and looking everyday does payoff.
Also if you see a great rate DO NOT hesitate, they may only be offering a few tickets at that price.

Just wanted to give all the Invaders a heads up to watch your emails for an update from Bay Adventures.

We would like to get a head count on the Whale Shark and Cenotes Excursions, T shirt sizes for all who are attending and a reminder that final payment is coming up. :D

Thanks everyone! :kiss2:

The Invasion Crew list has been updated. If you have joined, but do not see your name or I misspelled your name please PM me.

We have also added the new map showing where the Invasion Crew is coming from, if you have joined, but your area is not posted or If I have misspelled where you are from please PM me.
If you have not signed up, what are you waiting for?
confused.gif
Is your area represented?

Official 2012 Invasion Crew List

We lost 3 crew members this week due to personal reasons

State with most crew members still

Texas 15 Florida & California are now tied with 7

I will have to release rooms on May 12th that we have on hold back to the hotel.
At that point we will be on "if space is available basis"
Please let those thinking about going know.

THE TIME TO GUARANTEE YOUR SPOT IS RUNNING OUT.

Last edited:
Time is going by fairly quickly but putting along all at the same time! Can't freaking wait!! Gonna be a blast!

These next weeks will fly by quickly as we'll all start getting ready for the trip.

Keep checking in often as we'll be giving more info as we get closer and we want everyone to be informed.

Now as to the question I asked about everyone's favorite critter experience at last years Invasion. I think for me it was when then sunflower anemone ate the lionfish. I had never seen one before and it was amazing how quickly it folded up on the lionfish.

57 Days Until The
INVASION Begins

I will have to release rooms on May 12th that we have on hold back to the hotel.

Last edited:
Happy belated Cinco de Mayo everyone!

I was a little distracted yesterday by all the festivities and didn't get around to posting. Tee Hee!

A couple more days down and getting closer to diving and parting with all you Invaders. LULU and I can't wait!

Later,
Moonie

56 Days Until The
INVASION Begins

Last edited:
Happy belated Cinco de Mayo everyone!

I was a little distracted yesterday by all the festivities and didn't get around to posting. Tee Hee!

A couple more days down and getting closer to diving and parting with all you Invaders. LULU and I can't wait!

Later,
Moonie

Who you distracted ? :rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom