Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's been almost 10 years since my last visit to Cozumel, and about 3 dive computers ago. I don't remember a lot from back then, so I am treating this as a new start. I am not trying to think of the trip until the count down has reached 14 days.

I am not trying to think of the trip until the count down has reached 14 days.

That day will be here sooner than you think.

I can't stop thinking about all the fun last year and wanting to see all the SB crew. This year the whalesharks will be the cherry on top.

By the way Palancar bricks is very high on my love do list also.

It's been almost 10 years since my last visit to Cozumel, and about 3 dive computers ago. I don't remember a lot from back then, so I am treating this as a new start. I am not trying to think of the trip until the count down has reached 14 days.

Aw, now what kind of fun is that.
Don't you want to be swimming in antiscipation with the rest of us? :blinking:

---------- Post added May 8th, 2012 at 10:04 PM ----------

I haven't been to Coz since 2009, and we only did a few dive days there, so looking back at my log my favorite was Palancar Bricks.

I'm looking forward to great days of diving followed by this evening view while sitting in my balcony Jacuzzi sipping on a cold bev!

My that is one beautiful sunset!

---------- Post added May 8th, 2012 at 10:06 PM ----------

Jacuzzi on balcony for the gf = more dive time for me, ya dig? :wink:

...and Pans, despite your long hair, I am sorry to say you aren't invited to the Jacuzzi :D

hahah

:facepalm: Pheww, that was close!

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Anyone planning on getting some diving in to get tuned up for Coz? I dove in a pool last night and played with weights to see if I could make my trim any better, but I was pretty well adjusted. It was nice to mess around though.

Anyone planning on getting some diving in to get tuned up for Coz? I dove in a pool last night and played with weights to see if I could make my trim any better, but I was pretty well adjusted. It was nice to mess around though.

I dive often locally. It's quite a bit different here...cold, murky, no ambient light :D

The more trips I take the closer I am to becoming a Blue Water Princess though haha

Since I have lost about 42 lbs since my last dive, and hope to be another 15-20lbs lighter for the invasion I need to get some dives in beforehand. Hopefully a couple before I leave for Mexico. Arriving on June 25. Diving on 26 in Cozumel. Cavern certification classes June 27-29.

Since I have lost about 42 lbs since my last dive, and hope to be another 15-20lbs lighter for the invasion I need to get some dives in beforehand. Hopefully a couple before I leave for Mexico. Arriving on June 25. Diving on 26 in Cozumel. Cavern certification classes June 27-29.

That's awesome. Way to go man!

Cindy went to the LDS pool to work on weight/buoyancy/trim. I'll join her several times between now and Coz to be sure we are in sync as buddies. Need to make a trip to a quarry once or twice too for some deeper skills practice.

Back
Top Bottom