Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ROXANNE:6337419:
Anyone planning on getting some diving in to get tuned up for Coz? I dove in a pool last night and played with weights to see if I could make my trim any better, but I was pretty well adjusted. It was nice to mess around though.
We are taking the PADI Rescue Diver course currently. So, there are pool dives every week and next week we are going to Vortex Springs to dive for 2 days to finish the class. Then on to Pensacola for a double dip on the Oriskany before we head home.

Then on to Pensacola for a double dip on the Oriskany before we head home.

Awesome. I've heard great things about diving the Oriskany. I wish I could be there.

52 Days Until The
SCUBABOARD'S
INVASION Begins

I will have to release rooms on May 12th that we have on hold back to the hotel.
At that point we will be on "if space is available basis"
Please let those thinking about going know.

THE TIME TO GUARANTEE YOUR SPOT IS RUNNING OUT.

"Blue Water Princess"? I would be the queen then, I know, I know, sad but true. I will fiddle around in the Frio, Guadalupe and Comal rivers from time to time but my "real" diving is mainly done in Cozumel. I can't stand the Grove in Lake Travis and Canyon Lake isn't much better.

I'm not a big fan of cold dark water either. Its a good thing we have gin clear springs here in Florida for winter diving until the gulf warms up. :D

I can't wait to do the Invasion using just a dive skin, just one of the many things I love about Cozumel.

---------- Post added May 11th, 2012 at 06:00 AM ----------

51 Days Until The
SCUBABOARD'S
INVASION Begins

I will have to release rooms on May 12th that we have on hold back to the hotel.
At that point we will be on "if space is available basis"
Please let those thinking about going know.

THE TIME TO GUARANTEE YOUR SPOT IS RUNNING OUT.

Last edited:
I can't wait to do the Invasion using just a dive skin, just one of the many things I love about Cozumel.

I can't wait to do the Invasion using just[-] a dive[/-] skin too!
Although that's my usual dive suit anyway! Tee Hee!

Later,
Moonie

I'm starting to get scareeeddddd!

The only thing to be afraid of from Moonie is if you brought your girlfriend. He's such a ladies man, the girls go wild for him. :blinking:

50 Days Until The
SCUBABOARD'S
INVASION Begins

Whoo Who Baby! 50 days!!!! Let's get this party started!

thereyet.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom