Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For so many of you signed up to go, your awful quiet..... What are you packing already?
Are you all saving it up for the Invasion?

Okay here's a question. What is you favorite dive site in Cozumel and why? :D

For so many of you signed up to go, your awful quiet..... What are you packing already?
Are you all saving it up for the Invasion?

Okay here's a question. What is you favorite dive site in Cozumel and why? :D

It's been a VERY long time since our last trip to Coz for diving. We were there about three years ago on a cruise but we ended up diving Playa. We're looking forward to "rediscovering" the joys and challenges of drift diving.

I've enjoyed dives where the current was ripping. WE jumped in and it was zooooommm! Obviously you saw the aquatic life in a brief flash, but I really enjoyed that dive. I think it was at Cederal Pass.

For a first dive I like Horseshoe and for my shallow dive I like Balones.

I haven't been to Coz since 2009, and we only did a few dive days there, so looking back at my log my favorite was Palancar Bricks.

I'm looking forward to great days of diving followed by this evening view while sitting in my balcony Jacuzzi sipping on a cold bev!

Attachments

• coz-sunset.jpg
    coz-sunset.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 68
Jacuzzi on balcony for the gf = more dive time for me, ya dig? :wink:

...and Pans, despite your long hair, I am sorry to say you aren't invited to the Jacuzzi :D

hahah

:facepalm: Pheww, that was close!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom