Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Those interested, DiverG and PansSiren, here is a link to Leo's website. I just sent him an e-mail to see how many spearos he could take on his boat at one time. Waiting to hear back from him. I do know that you can't spearfish while using scuba gear, must be done by holding breath. Here is more information.

Learn to Spear | Spearfishing Today

Oh yeah, I remember you bringing this up a few months ago. Hmmm... this has my attention, but I'm a smoker, I wonder if I'd be able to hit anything while holding my breath for 30 seconds, lol! (actually, I guess it's not that funny!). Did you have a day in mind? (and as a note, I have never used a spear gun before - my only times spearing were using a polespear during last years invasion).

Janet has informed me that I am not to share or be shared during the invasion :no:

I am not sure if I should feel dirty or not :confused:

:rofl3:

You should feel very very VERY dirty... but I hear there's some miracle cleansing salt hanging out near Palancar Gardens, isn't that why you are coming? hahaha

Oh yeah, I remember you bringing this up a few months ago. Hmmm... this has my attention, but I'm a smoker, I wonder if I'd be able to hit anything while holding my breath for 30 seconds, lol! (actually, I guess it's not that funny!). Did you have a day in mind? (and as a note, I have never used a spear gun before - my only times spearing were using a polespear during last years invasion).

You should feel very very VERY dirty... but I hear there's some miracle cleansing salt hanging out near Palancar Gardens, isn't that why you are coming? hahaha
OMG, we could have some fun with the bolded above!!
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

I think he will take us to the kiddie pool if we can't hold our breath any longer than 10 seconds.

---------- Post added April 30th, 2012 at 12:23 PM ----------

How about the 7th or 8th?

Janet has informed me that I am not to share or be shared during the invasion :no:

I am not sure if I should feel dirty or not :confused:

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Sounds like somebody will be getting some south of the border Salsa, is that the same thing as miracle cleansing salt. :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

You should feel very very VERY dirty... but I hear there's some miracle cleansing salt hanging out near Palancar Gardens, isn't that why you are coming?

I'm starting to feel very very dirty just reading this stuff!:eyebrow:

Maybe you guys should check out the single divers looking for room mates thread!:rofl3:

:no: sharing?

:hm: thought sharing was a non-starter for someone. IJS

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Sounds like somebody will be getting some south of the border Salsa, is that the same thing as miracle cleansing salt. :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

As long as it's not the chunky or green kind, hahahaha!! ... and I'm just gonna stick with "cleaning station"...

:no: sharing?

:hm: thought sharing was a non-starter for someone. IJS

I do believe there's a section in the Scuba Snobs guide about sharing...

Self preservation is not snobbery :D

61 Days Until The
INVASION Begins

---------- Post added May 1st, 2012 at 04:19 PM ----------

HEADS UP to all still needing Airfare
I have been watching the Houston to Cozumel Flights and for the first time today I am seeing flights under 400 for certain dates.
While they are not the exact dates for the Invasion. It looks like airfares are starting to move for Cozumel.

KEEP SEARCHING EVERYDAY

61 Days Until The
INVASION Begins

---------- Post added May 1st, 2012 at 04:19 PM ----------

HEADS UP to all still needing Airfare
I have been watching the Houston to Cozumel Flights and for the first time today I am seeing flights under 400 for certain dates.
While they are not the exact dates for the Invasion. It looks like airfares are starting to move for Cozumel.

KEEP SEARCHING EVERYDAY

Days are counting down! Whoo who yah! May is here and June is just around the corner. Although I will do a little celebrating before the Invasion. Next stop Cinco de Mayo baby!

That's great news on the airfare. Maybe another relative or 2 of mine might be able to make it. Tee Hee!

Later,
Moonie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom