Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm about as sweet as they come. :wink:

:heart: U 2 Wiz!

Yeah, I think I may have recruited to to join us. Maybe I can get some more.

Thats Great news, the more the merrier.

The Invasion is for EVERYONE, all members, their family and friends.
Divers and non divers and those thinking about diving, part of the package includes discover scuba for those wanting to try diving.

I have had a number of question regarding skill level, ALL SKILL LEVELS are welcome and Cozumel has diving for everyone.

A couple more questions. If I stayed an extra week at the Hotel Cozumel, would I be able to get the non diving rate at $500 plus the single supplement fee? Would that still be only an extra $175? Could I make the decesion to stay there for the extra week the week of the Invasion or would I need to do that in advance?

A couple more questions. If I stayed an extra week at the Hotel Cozumel, would I be able to get the non diving rate at $500 plus the single supplement fee? Would that still be only an extra $175? Could I make the decesion to stay there for the extra week the week of the Invasion or would I need to do that in advance?

I believe that is correct and possible on all of your scenarios but you need to call Al at Bay Adventures to check with him. I am defering to Al since he know the hotels policy for our package deal.

Hi, I have just recently starting to post on Scubabard and just saw the trip as of today and would like to sigh up, Coz is one of my favorite dive spots and have made the trip a few times. I was wondering because of so many different levels of diver experiance if the dive boat rousters were going to be put together by experiance level and if a request can be made for some of the advanced dives. Sorry if this question was posted before but so many threads and so little time to read them all.

Bob Lucas

Back
Top Bottom