Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great video. I'm curious as how the sign up rate this year compares to the same time last year. I counted about 34 people so far. I'm planning on going, but it might be another month before I can commit.
We're slightly ahead of last years pace. Many folks are in the same boat as you and can't get time off okayed til after the first of the year. I do expect the crew to start building steadily coming up. Don't forget that you can always add days on and make your stay a little longer for any extra diving or other activities. And the cenote or whale shark excursions are still available at this time. Hope you can make it, we would love to have you join us!

We're slightly ahead of last years pace. Many folks are in the same boat as you and can't get time off okayed til after the first of the year. I do expect the crew to start building steadily coming up. Don't forget that you can always add days on and make your stay a little longer for any extra diving or other activities. And the cenote or whale shark excursions are still available at this time. Hope you can make it, we would love to have you join us!
My ultimate hope is to go a week early and get a cavern certification. Then a week in Cozumel, and if I was really lucky a 2nd week in Coz. :)

Nice!!!! Now I'm jealous! :rofl3:

I'll be lucky to get in two weeks. LOL! Taking a 3 day cavern course will probably cost as much as the week long SB package once you factor in gear purchase, additional hotel etc. Still it would be worth it. Maybe do it the week after the SB package so I'm in Mexico for my bday. :)

I'll be lucky to get in two weeks. LOL! Taking a 3 day cavern course will probably cost as much as the week long SB package once you factor in gear purchase, additional hotel etc. Still it would be worth it. Maybe do it the week after the SB package so I'm in Mexico for my bday. :)

Yes that is a costly slippery slope, but the cenotes in Mexico are soooo beautiful! The formations are incredible! Good luck!

Yes that is a costly slippery slope, but the cenotes in Mexico are soooo beautiful! The formations are incredible! Good luck!
Worst case, I spend a week with SB and do cenote dives separate from the group. Either before or after. BTW, I'm trying to recruit some folks, but most would be none divers.

Worst case, I spend a week with SB and do cenote dives separate from the group. Either before or after. BTW, I'm trying to recruit some folks, but most would be none divers.
That's fine! The rate for nondivers is an incredible $500 double occupancy. We really wanted to make this a Diving Family/nondiving everyone come and have fun event. There will be other nondivers which make for great companionship while the rest of us are off diving. :wink:

The resort and pool is very spacious, with plenty of room to spread out if you want privacy also. It never felt crowded and everyone had a wonderful time last year. They could hang out with others or do their own thing.

That means we need to get Wyz and Jenny to go... :)

Twist my arm why don't you?

They Just need to FOKUS!!!!

I'm fokused! I may even bring a new member into the PDT#8. If he survives his honeymoon in Thailand he wants to go to Coz with me.

I just need a sugar daddy....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom