Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pretty much sure my gf and I will be going...my vacation is approved and she should be able to confirm in a couple days. I sure hope there are spots for the cenotes left!

Update: just booked with Al including a few extra days and a couple secrets I wont tell her about (suite upgrade and 1st class flights if we can get free upgrade on points) since she doesn't read any forums :D

Thanks to all who worked to put this together...it's going to be a fantastic trip!

I'm thinking of going a few days early to maybe do a rescue course if I don't do it over spring break. Otherwise a day or 2 before and after and head over to the cenotes and/or snorkel with the whale sharks. ... or just spend time killing lionfish now that I got the bug, hahaha! I'm thinking of maybe getting a HD hero camera and making some first-person-shooter style killing vids, lol!

Tex, I guess if you do get married at the invasion, you'll be busy making children, hahaha! Congrats on the engagement!!!!!

Whatcha guys going to do with those extra days? :wink:

Um...kill lionfish aka DIVE and we'll be there to watch you hand over your cojones to Monica, gringo!

heheh duh! :D

Update: just booked with Al including a few extra days and a couple secrets I wont tell her about (suite upgrade and 1st class flights if we can get free upgrade on points) since she doesn't read any forums :D

Thanks to all who worked to put this together...it's going to be a fantastic trip!

I have reserved my spot with Al, along with a few extra days

That's great news guys, the crew list and map will be updated Friday once I get the official list from Al.

Also, you can't go wrong with extra days in Cozumel :wink:

Um...kill lionfish aka DIVE and we'll be there to watch you hand over your cojones to Monica, gringo!

heheh duh! :D

You know she already has them in her possession..

We need to find a plank for me to walk off the cat.. Now, that would be fitting..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom