Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pretty much sure my gf and I will be going...my vacation is approved and she should be able to confirm in a couple days. I sure hope there are spots for the cenotes left!

Pretty much sure my gf and I will be going...my vacation is approved and she should be able to confirm in a couple days. I sure hope there are spots for the cenotes left!

That's great James. We would love to have the 2 of you join us. At this time there are still spots left on the Cenote excursion. Also the prices are low enough if you want to add a day or 2 to the beginning or end of the week. Many of the members did that last time. If you have any questions, feel free to post or PM Cardzard or myself.

Last edited:
This is a video I made from photographs taken back during the first Invasion.
It take a minute to load so be patient, then right click to view full screen.

It sure brings back memories for Roxanne and I

Click Below to view video

Oh what memories.... Fun times with great friends!

Can you pop it up on YouTube? It keeps stopping, been trying to get it to go for 15 minutes.. What I did see though, was priceless! Oh, the memories! And at least two of the Invaders are no longer with us. :( Loved seeing Mania, Elsie, Capt. Gary, Pete, You, Dennis, Bulla Bunch, Marvel, Pirate, and so many many more..

Video didn't work. :idk: some type of Windows Media Player problem. It's installed but wouldn't run the video.

Good job Cardzard

Back
Top Bottom