Introductions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome aboard, Cliff! I look forward to seeing you at a future dive. Until then, you are welcome to jump in and talk in our little corner of Scubaboard, here in the BC's Sub-Forum. We would be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Rick

hey there, my name is gabi, im pretty new to scuba, i have 10 logged dives in my first 2 months, so im really addicted and i would really like to join this group. i have never done shore dives before so i figure that going with some experienced people will make it much better than flopping around like everyone else i see beach diving :)

Welcome to the Beach Crabs Gabi & you're welcome to come join us for a beach to get some pointers on beach diving.

John

hey there, my name is gabi, im pretty new to scuba, i have 10 logged dives in my first 2 months, so im really addicted and i would really like to join this group. i have never done shore dives before so i figure that going with some experienced people will make it much better than flopping around like everyone else i see beach diving :)

YAY!!!! Another female diver!! Welcome Gabi - I hope to see you soon at one of our dives. We have a great time... even in the winter months in super-cold windy weather!

Hello, Beach Crabs. My name is Teresa. I am a warmwater diver only. I am at most of the BeachCrab's events, as shore support. Just thought I would log in and say Hi. (Rick's request:wink:)

Mrs. Rickster?? I just had to welcome you to the board....now, get out why there's still time! We are all stuck here in the ether, talking and typing about diving during those times that we can't be diving, but for you there is still hope. Log off and shut down your computer before you get sucked in!

LOL Nice to see you here Teresa. Now how are we going to get you into our cool, Cali waters? I know a place called K2 Scuba where you can get a great deal on a dry suit!

Name: Sheryl
Comments: I am a pretty new PADI cert. diver who cant get her friends into diving (just over 60 dives). So I spend a lot of time looking for dive buddies. I think having regular dive sites set up is wonderful. I really want to get to use my new camera, I am just afraid I am going to flood it the first time. Looking forward to diving with beach crabs.

Welcome to Beach Crabs, Sheryl.

Come on out to one of our dives. We dive pretty regularly, and have a great time doing it. I think you will enjoy the company.

You can do a little test by doing one dive with just the camera case, to see how it holds up, then if all is well, put the camera in for the next dive.

See you soon,
Rick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom