Introductions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rich

Location: Buellton, though I travel far and wide to dive with the Beach Crabs

Comments: I'm new to diving and really love the sport. I like to dive at least twice a week, but have found it hard to be consistent. There are so many cool things I have yet to see since I started to look below the waterline.

Name: My name is Robert and I'm a divaholic.
Comments: The first step is admitting you have a problem. Those who have seen me beach dive know I have a problem! I support and honor the fine Beach Crabs.

Name: Marvin
Comments: good that i can still sink.

Name: Rex
Comments: I try to dive once a month, mostly boats cause I'm lazy and getting old. I think the Beach Crabs are great in their support of new divers like me. I hope to dive more with the Beach Crabs. Thanks Rick.

PS - I Love the Great Escape boat - anyone up for some dives on it? But I'll also try any boat.

Also - now that have my Deep certification who wants to volunteer to take me down to 130'? I've done 8 of 80 dives down to 100+ but I've only been to 110' so far.

Name: Ren

Comments: I got both my open water and advanced certification from Padi this summer. I have only done 15 or so dives so far. My big plan was to dive the Blue Hole in Belize, which was the reason I went for my advanced certification so quickly. I don't see myself as an advanced diver but have learned a great deal from the certification process. After trying to get all my friends who only dive on vacations to dive with me, I was intruduced to Billy F. He told me about your group and I'm looking forward to diving with you guys on December 8th in San Pedro.

I might add - FIGHT ON SC!!!

Name: Cliff
Comments: Pretty new to diving and to CA. Diving is amazing and I'm looking forward to getting into it more out here and making some new friends/buddies!

Welcome Cliff. I work in Pasadena, maybe I'll see you around. Come dive with the Beach Crabs some time, the schedule is in the calendar.

Hi Cliff,

Welcome to Beach Crabs & yes come dive with us. We are diving this weekend at Leo Carillo check the calender.

John

Thanks guys!

Can't do much this weekend or next I'm sorry to say. Have to get ready for finals next week (am in grad school) then next weekend I'm the Best Man in my friends wedding in AZ).

I'll definitely look to make it out after that though!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom