Intro Cave N. Fla., Sat. August 27

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubafool:
I'm proud of you, Chuck. :D

However, I will NOT sit on his lap nor will I make coffee!!

Well the folks at Cave Ex told me that for Andy 1/2 hr late was actually early.

But i didnt mind cause well he bought us lunch!

SmokeAire:
First, I want to congrat. Jean on getting her Intro..way to go!!!!!

Second, Ok folks spill the beans...just how late getting to Cave Ex. was Andy? How do I know he was late? 'Cause he called me so I could call Cave Ex. to tell them to tell yall that he was running late..of course that did NOT surprise me in the least. Now I've become his secretary!!!!
Oh and did Andy remember his C card or did he have to dodge Janet the Ranger?

Awww... Thank you ... (humble blush here)

Hey , on the Late thing for Andy...I have my lips sealed ...
However , I did not see Janet running around yelling his name ... :D

Andy/WaterDaug ... Thank you so much for the wonderful diving on Saturday...Very cool...I hated to miss that 2nd dive but oh well ...
And of course , thank you so much for lunch !!!

Yes , those two made me look like a wallowing garbage scow thru the tunnel ... (Did I say that?)

GDI: Thank you very much! I will get with you very soon to pick up that other reg...
Again , my thanks !!!

David: LMAO
You two , I swear ... I can't wait to watch you and Andy trying to signaling each other in some of these places... I think we shall have some er , uh , NON-Standard cave signals to deal with ... OR maybe they are standard (from what I have been hearing )
I might have to come up with a signal of my own ...
Blow the dive because of fogged mask from Laughing too dang hard ...

Jean

Also I got to hear Jeans "Are you a diver?" speach...classic!

SmokeAire:
However, I will NOT sit on his lap nor will I make coffee!!
Andy has confided to me that he does not find you nearly so attractive since the surgery, so I wouldn't sweat it.

scubafool:
Andy has confided to me that he does not find you nearly so attractive since the surgery, so I wouldn't sweat it.

me: do i admit or deny? if i deny that i do not find chuck nearly so attractive since
the surgery, that implies that i find him attractive now.... or do i admit
that i don't find him attractive now? but that implies that i found him attractive
before....

legal counsel: the surgery is the weak point

me: brilliant!

OFFICIAL STATEMENT: no evidence that Chuck has had surgery has been found,
and thus we are unable to comment on what (if any) effects the said (alleged)
surgery may have had (or not had) on Chuck.

Detective: Mr. Diablo, the question is not what effect the (alleged) surgery has had upon the victim, the question is, what effect did it have upon you?

ALL rise the court is now in session . Mr Chuck you may remain seated for obvious reasons. The court will now hear the case Andy vs Chuck. The charge of sexual inuendo and impropriety. The plaintiff Chuck aka Smokeaire and the defendant Andy aka H2Andy. The question for the court to decide is does the defendant find or has ever found the plaintiff to be attractive, also it is believed that Mr H2 Andy's relationship with Mr Smokeaire has caused undue emotional and financial stress forcing Mr Smokeaire to have to relocate. Mr H2Andy do you wish to enter a plea at this time?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom