Interspiro air flow adjustment and skirt refit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rchnemy

Reaction score
A friend of mine recently stopped diving and passed on an interspiro Divator mkII to me. He tended to like his reg a little more stiff than I like mine. I want to get trained to use a full face mask, but I'm not sure I can do it if the reg is this stiff. (yes I have tried it in shallow waters already in a dive pool and it's still stiff) Is there any way I can change how easy it is to breathe without sending it to the company?

Also the mask skirt has a tendency to chatter and leak a little bit so I was wondering if there's a quick fix for that?

Any suggestions?

There are adjustments that can be made to the regulator if it's breathing too hard. This is something that should be done only by a certified technician. Where are you located? I've trained around 1700 technicians around the country, might be someone close. To the chatter, there is a relatively simple solution that usually will reduce if not eliminate this. It might be just as easy to explain if you call me at the office, I'll talk you through this part.

John
OTS
800-550-1984 ext 112.

Back
Top Bottom