INTERESTED? Coron Wreck diving trip 20 Jan - 23 Jan, 2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

iris_ice:
chip, have we decided which package to take?

well now that I know we have a discount, maybe the cabin! But I don't mind either way. Either cabin or megavalue. Don't think I'll be able to handle the supervalue.

hey chip... got the email.... looks goooooooooood!!!!!

i'll confirm after the holidays folks... just need to make sure the sched is free...

chip104:
https://www.superferry.com.ph/

That's the superferry info. For those interested, I'll keep you posted on the rates since they apparently fluctuate weekly. I think the most logic and practical choices for us would be either the cabin or the megavalue. If you're ok without aircon, then the supervalue is also a choice.

(We'll be taking superferry 1)

btw, sorry guys, the rates went up from what I quoted you. Maybe cause it's pre christmas. Hopefully they'll go down afterwards.

edit: students can get a discount rate.

Types of rooms available:

* Aircon Suite: 2 people, private washroom & toilet (but expensive)
* Aircon Cabin: 4-6 people, private washroom & toilet
* Megavalue (aircon): public washroom & toilet. I liken them to camp barracks
* Supervalue (non-aircon): public washroom & toilet. Also like camp barracks

il suggest the aircon cabin, the trip will be long so we might as well be comfortable

Spoon:
doesnt make sense inconveniencing yourselves just to save a couple of hundreds diba?
your absolutely right bro... and you'll need the cool atmosphere on the way back. Nothing beats a cool room if you want to relax, imho lang naman. Also, I like the privacy.

Back
Top Bottom