INTERESTED? Coron Wreck diving trip 20 Jan - 23 Jan, 2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chip104

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi guys,

Since there's been some buzz about it, decided to post a new thread. So far, there's about 6 of us for sure (4 from SB) and 3 more who are 50-50 on going.

* The plan is leave Friday afternoon (20 Jan) by superferry from Manila and Arrive Coron the next morning. Dive all day Sat & Sun (about 3 - 4 dives). We'll be staying at a small charming resort (ie no aircon). Then we leave sunday evening by superferry and be back to Manila Monday morning (23 Jan).

* There's a max of 18 divers (that's how many the resort can hold, but I don't think we'll reach that many). And you might also have a choice of getting Nitrox certified (if you're interested I can double check).

* You don't have to be a diver to come along.

For more details, give me a PM. Would love to have some of you guys join us. The more the merrier!

EDIT: it's also Spoon's bday around that time so come celebrate it with us!

chip104:
Hi guys,

Since there's been some buzz about it, decided to post a new thread. So far, there's about 6 of us for sure (4 from SB) and 3 more who are 50-50 on going.

* The plan is leave Friday afternoon (20 Jan) by superferry from Manila and Arrive Coron the next morning. Dive all day Sat & Sun (about 3 - 4 dives). We'll be staying at a small charming resort (ie no aircon). Then we leave sunday evening by superferry and be back to Manila Monday morning (23 Jan).

* There's a max of 18 divers (that's how many the resort can hold, but I don't think we'll reach that many). And you might also have a choice of getting Nitrox certified (if you're interested I can double check).

* You don't have to be a diver to come along.

For more details, give me a PM. Would love to have some of you guys join us. The more the merrier!

EDIT: it's also Spoon's bday around that time so come celebrate it with us!
hmmmmm....

save money for child's future... spend it on diving...

decisions decisions...

seriously though... i've been PMed the details and the deal is amazingly good, it's just a little more expensive than doing a weekend at anilao but the chance to do wrecks is worth it!

Jag

yup yup chip is the official agent for the coron 2006 trip. really looking forward to our wreck and cave dives:) btw as chip already mentioned lots of beer for everyone. btw i do not encourage the drinking of alcohol but y'al adults and can think for yourselves. just dont blame my generosity if you guys all go overboard.

shugar:
seriously though... i've been PMed the details and the deal is amazingly good, it's just a little more expensive than doing a weekend at anilao but the chance to do wrecks is worth it!

Jag

defintely worth it, i havent seen a deal that sweet in awhile.

Spoon:
yup yup chip is the official agent for the coron 2006 trip. really looking forward to our wreck and cave dives:) btw as chip already mentioned lots of beer for everyone. btw i do not encourage the drinking of alcohol but y'al adults and can think for yourselves. just dont blame my generosity if you guys all go overboard.
iwan mo kami ng beers ni jonix bro...

clgsamson:
hehe rhum coke, johnie walker black and chicharon bulaklak......no diving na talaga yan, after.

defintely after :) last day is the 23rd and its my bday so anything goes.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom