INTERESTED? Coron Wreck diving trip 20 Jan - 23 Jan, 2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson:
your absolutely right bro... and you'll need the cool atmosphere on the way back. Nothing beats a cool room if you want to relax, imho lang naman. Also, I like the privacy.
well it's Spoon's bday on the way back so I was thinking of just spending the night in the salu-salo disco! :)
https://www.superferry.com.ph/onboard/facilities_sf1.asp

But that's true. I was gonna save a couple bucks and get the megavalue, but what does it matter? Cabin it is.

I'll keep everyone posted on when they open the bookings for jan.

iris_ice:
wg&a round trip as of today P4,400 (cabin). coron weekend dive package costs P6,800. another option is the coron safari which costs P7,800. as chip said, pm us for more details. and as tita shawie says, "sakay na!" :bogey:

chip, have we decided which package to take?
can't do the safari anymore cause that's only a max of 8 people. There's 10 on the confirmed list, not including the iffys.

clgsamson:
your absolutely right bro... and you'll need the cool atmosphere on the way back. Nothing beats a cool room if you want to relax, imho lang naman. Also, I like the privacy.

its actually the aircon and the privacy. i dont mind if i know everyone but staying in the public area of the boat with complete strangers is kinda stressful but thats just me

chip104:
can't do the safari anymore cause that's only a max of 8 people. There's 10 on the confirmed list, not including the iffys.

sayang would have loved to do the safari maybe we can request for the safari if the count goes up?

chip104:
well now that I know we have a discount, maybe the cabin! But I don't mind either way. Either cabin or megavalue. Don't think I'll be able to handle the supervalue.

no, what i meant was the coron safari (P7800) or the coron weekend (P6800)...

EDIT: again, you answered it already. sorry...

chip104:
ok, itanong ako. Maybe there's a possibility of 2 dive boats (max 16).

that makes sense bro im sure they can pull it off

Spoon:
that makes sense bro im sure they can pull it off
just shared a beer with Bobby M right now. Not possible on the safari. Only one safari boat with a max of 8. We'll be staying in the resort. But that's ok. Should be fun.

Back
Top Bottom