INTERESTED? Coron Wreck diving trip 20 Jan - 23 Jan, 2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

heheh, I plan to let loose on the superferry ride back to Manila! Maybe a few na lang saturday night kasi I want to be fresh for the dives on sunday. But as long as someone is in need of a drinking partner, I won't be the one to disappoint. :)

In light of your bday Spoon, I'll buy you a couple of drinks (and you can quote me on that!). Just let me enjoy my beer. I'm not good with hard liquor.

btw, I'm debating whether to bring my guitar or not...I'll post it on Pick 1 post 2 and get an opinion...

hi,
just curious, how much is the cost for 2 days diving and the superferry trip + food and lodging ? ( is it 3 dives pr day total 6 dives?)

chip104:
heheh, I plan to let loose on the superferry ride back to Manila! Maybe a few na lang saturday night kasi I want to be fresh for the dives on sunday. But as long as someone is in need of a drinking partner, I won't be the one to disappoint. :)

In light of your bday Spoon, I'll buy you a couple of drinks (and you can quote me on that!). Just let me enjoy my beer. I'm not good with hard liquor.

btw, I'm debating whether to bring my guitar or not...I'll post it on Pick 1 post 2 and get an opinion...

If your guitar is rated 100 ft depth, well that will be the pic of a lifetime bro. A real rocker with a giiiiitar :guitarist and a pair of barracudas on each side. Hehe a great white would be a bonus though but I guess the photographer would have gone by then, not being able to stand your singing underwater :D or simply finning for his life:icon10: ! mwahaha

I'm flying back to Sydney on the 20th...:crying:

@greatwolf: extend your stay, then :14:

@ish: coron's more beeeautiful, pramis! :D priorities... priorities... :bouncesbl

clgsamson:
If your guitar is rated 100 ft depth, well that will be the pic of a lifetime bro. A real rocker with a giiiiitar :guitarist and a pair of barracudas on each side. Hehe a great white would be a bonus though but I guess the photographer would have gone by then, not being able to stand your singing underwater :D or simply finning for his life:icon10: ! mwahaha
alright...I won't bring my guitar... :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom