INTERESTED? Coron Wreck diving trip 20 Jan - 23 Jan, 2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chip104:
Send me an email of all of them!
I think I have 400MB of pics, they're 2-3MB each. I'll try to remember to burn them to a CD for you.
chip104:
Why don't you post the pic of us underwater? :) How about the one I took of you descending on the first wreck dive?
I'm still poking through some of them. There are a number of pics that are a bit blurry, I need to play with them and see how well reducing the size will help. I'm going to work on some more and post/put them in my gallery.
chip104:
I'm in the process of writing up a report and posting pics...I'll email you them later. Did you see Bobby's pics? Awesome! I'll post some.
No, I didn't see his but would like to see some.

Halthron:
I think I have 400MB of pics, they're 2-3MB each. I'll try to remember to burn them to a CD for you.

I'm still poking through some of them. There are a number of pics that are a bit blurry, I need to play with them and see how well reducing the size will help. I'm going to work on some more and post/put them in my gallery.

No, I didn't see his but would like to see some.
eric....

you can batch process the images in photoshop to make them smaller... that would take the tedium out of doing it one-by-one

although i'm afraid you'll ask me how to do that hehehehehehehe

Jag

I'm glad everyone is back, this forum was starting to get lonely. Mike V did an awesome job in holding down the fort :D

@Halthron, nice pics, especially the Barracuda lake.

great pics but... we want to see the WRECKS!!!:D

Discovery Divers in Coron? That's a blast from the past. Did my AOW there back in '99. (edit: oh, I see chip's loading some pics onto his gallery...)

Anyways, wreck pics!!! we wanna see the wreck pics! and Iris's rear:wink:

Wreck Pics!!!
Wreck Pics!!!
Wreck Pics!!!
:D

:edit: @pakman, you sicko :) That's not a way to treat a lady..

subzero:
Wreck Pics!!!
Wreck Pics!!!
Wreck Pics!!!
:D

:edit: @pakman, you sicko :) That's not a way to treat a lady..

Iris's Rear!!
Iris's Rear!!
Iris's Rear!!

oh whoops I mean wreck pics!!! :wink: (just teasing Iris)

pakman:
Iris's Rear!!
Iris's Rear!!
Iris's Rear!!

lol! haha! Coming right up... just joking. She'd kill me! :) I think maybe Spoon or Halthron got wreck pics. And Purple. Will tell her to log on.

chip104:
lol! haha! Coming right up... just joking. She'd kill me! :) I think maybe Spoon or Halthron got wreck pics. And Purple. Will tell her to log on.
Hey, what are you doing staying up this late? Shouldnt you be asleep :D

subzero:
Hey, what are you doing staying up this late? Shouldnt you be asleep :D
I should.... :) But I'll upload my trip report first...

pakman:
Iris's Rear!!
Iris's Rear!!
Iris's Rear!!
oh whoops I mean wreck pics!!! :wink: (just teasing Iris)

:whack: mr. man!!! you too?! tsk, tsk, tsk... :bash:

how i wish i can come with the boys on saturday so i can roundhouse kick you personally...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom