INTERESTED? Coron Wreck diving trip 20 Jan - 23 Jan, 2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

iris_ice:
but the trip falls on your birthday... :sad_2:

originally the coron trip was set for jan 13,14,15 but moved it becasue she had board exams. they moved it to the exact coron weekend how unfortunate. its ok, we are arriving in manila on my bday:)

By the way anyone going on the trip certified for nitrox? if so let me know if you guys want to dive eanx and at what o2%. will have to have them blended in advanced. pm me.

shugar:
hmmmmm....

seriously though... i've been PMed the details and the deal is amazingly good, it's just a little more expensive than doing a weekend at anilao but the chance to do wrecks is worth it!

Jag

can i request for a copy of said email allegedly "a little bit more expensive than doing a weekend in anilao"? :)

if said offer is as good as mentioned above...my buddy and i will go!

thanks! thanks!

hehehe.. ;-)

aparatchiki:
can i request for a copy of said email allegedly "a little bit more expensive than doing a weekend in anilao"? :)

if said offer is as good as mentioned above...my buddy and i will go!

thanks! thanks!

hehehe.. ;-)

sorry bro, we're maxed out already. Sayang, we just paid for our trip this week. Once i get back though I can give you the contact info of the op we'll be with (won't know their info til I get there).

Spoon:
originally the coron trip was set for jan 13,14,15 but moved it becasue she had board exams. they moved it to the exact coron weekend how unfortunate. its ok, we are arriving in manila on my bday:)

oh, okay. that's good. good luck on her exams :)

chip104:
sorry bro, we're maxed out already. Sayang, we just paid for our trip this week. Once i get back though I can give you the contact info of the op we'll be with (won't know their info til I get there).

Thanks chip!

ur my guy!

;-)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom