INTERESTED? Coron Wreck diving trip 20 Jan - 23 Jan, 2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So Iris contacted Superferry (thanks Iris!) and we can book early. Superferry wants the names now in order to book our accomodations.

Confirmed
1.) Chip - Cabin
2.) Iris - Cabin
3.) Iris guest - Cabin
4.) Spoon
5.) Spoon guest 1
6.) Spoon guest 2
7.) Spoon guest 3
8.) Ubergrlie
9.) Moonie
10.) Moonie Guest
11.) Bcd1
12.) Bobby Manas - Cabin

So what we need is what accomodations you'd like:

suite
cabin
megavalue
supervalue

Once I get that from all of you, I'll fire it off to Superferry.

If you don't want to commit to an advanced accomodation booking as of now, I can move you to the pending list:

Coron pending:

12.) Bobby C's friend
13.) Halthron
14.) Jonix
15.) Partridge
16.) Chip's friend

It's alright if you can't commit now. The mimimum number of 4 divers have been met, so anyone who decide they want to come along by December (or even January) is more than welcome.

]So Iris contacted Superferry (thanks Iris!) and we can book early. Superferry wants the names now in order to book our accomodations.

Confirmed
1.) Chip - Cabin
2.) Iris - Cabin
3.) Iris guest - Cabin
4.) Spoon Carlo Lopez cabin
5.) Spoon guest 1 Monique albert cabin
6.) Spoon guest 2 Vince Siy cabin
7.) Spoon guest 3 Regina Hahn cabin
8.) Ubergrlie
9.) Moonie
10.) Moonie Guest
11.) Bcd1
12.) Bobby Manas - Cabin

Once I have the full preference list from all of you, I'll fire it off to Superferry.

If you don't want to commit to an advanced accomodation booking as of now, I can move you to the pending list:

Coron pending:

12.) Bobby C's friend
13.) Halthron
14.) Jonix
15.) Partridge
16.) Chip's friend

It's alright if you can't commit now. The mimimum number of 4 divers have been met, so anyone who decide they want to come along by December (or even January) is more than welcome.

How much is the rate for each type of accommodation? Please confirm this: the rate of the trip mentioned before includes the Superferry to and from ride but at the mega value level only? Meaning if I'd prefer Cabin, I will add some amount to the trip rate?

Chip... sorry, pleae send me a PM again regarding the trip rate, ano-ano inclusions nun. SO I would know how much extra money to bring. Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom