INTERESTED? Coron Wreck diving trip 20 Jan - 23 Jan, 2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonix:
clg/spoon:
shameonyou.gif

am just finalizing the plate thing...am saving up for another....thingy :D

yeah right:) btw i beleive you pare.

i also beleive in dwendes and white ladies

Spoon:
we should start making arrangemnts for the tickets already bro

Good idea. right now the reservations is still not up, but Iris has received an email from the person incharge of bookings saying that we could email a list of what rooms we want so I'll probably email everyone about it tomorrow.

chip104:
Good idea. right now the reservations is still not up, but Iris has received an email from the person incharge of bookings saying that we could email a list of what rooms we want so I'll probably email everyone about it tomorrow.

thanks chip!

chip104:
from what i know you can get a good group discount ata if you all sail there together... plus if you reserve and/or pay now you shouldn't be charged for any fare increases later on...

on the other hand i don't know if fares drop after the xmas holidays...

Jag

shugar:
from what i know you can get a good group discount ata if you all sail there together... plus if you reserve and/or pay now you shouldn't be charged for any fare increases later on...

on the other hand i don't know if fares drop after the xmas holidays...

Jag

we are trying to secure the accomodations as early as now but they are still closed for the dates we want. makes sense discounting bulk buyers. as for the rates they should pretty much be the same as pricing increases are not applicable to fares.

Spoon:
we are trying to secure the accomodations as early as now but they are still closed for the dates we want. makes sense discounting bulk buyers. as for the rates they should pretty much be the same as pricing increases are not applicable to fares.
the shipping/airline companies are currently pushing pencils to compute the add'l price increase on the current fares in view of the EVAT law, effective Nov. 1, 05.

that is why they haven't posted any fares yet, as revised cuz they're still computing.

Kasing bagal ng mga barko ang mga computers nila !

clgsamson:
the shipping/airline companies are currently pushing pencils to compute the add'l price increase on the current fares in view of the EVAT law, effective Nov. 1, 05.

that is why they haven't posted any fares yet, as revised cuz they're still computing.

Kasing bagal ng mga barko ang mga computers nila !

seems like everything is going up! i envy the divers who got sick and tired of palau, tuba, apo and the like when the peso-dollar was 26:1 geez i hella missed out on the good ole times

chip104:
Damn you VAT. Where's a sin tax when you need one?

its up to 12% now. everything adds up and if you ask me its certainly more than 12% with our meager wages

So I'm sending out an email about the superferry right now... we can book in advance.

If I missed you on the email list (or you want a copy), PM me. I'll send it to you. Sorry, I'm a little disorganized.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom