Instructor training near Key West

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JPDenny

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Can anyone tell me the dive shop closest to Key West that provides Open Water Instructor training courses or Divemaster courses?
I know about Rainbow Reef in Key Largo, but I'm looking for something closer to Key West.

Thanks

Can anyone tell me the dive shop closest to Key West that provides Open Water Instructor training courses or Divemaster courses?
I know about Rainbow Reef in Key Largo, but I'm looking for something closer to Key West.

Thanks
What's wrong with FKCC? Lana is an excellent CD.

I'd be curious as well. I'm panning on spending a couple of months down in Key West this year and would like to make good use of that time.
FKCC.

speak to Lana

What's wrong with FKCC? Lana is an excellent CD.
Actually, I'm taking classes at CFK, (they changed it to the college of the Florida Keys), on my GI Bill, I was looking for some training for my son that would not be a semester long, but, now you have me thinking he can join me. I'm taking Business of Diving classes & Marine Engineering classes so I will know all about my future dive boat!
Thanks Wookie!

Actually, I'm taking classes at CFK, (they changed it to the college of the Florida Keys), on my GI Bill, I was looking for some training for my son that would not be a semester long, but, now you have me thinking he can join me. I'm taking Business of Diving classes & Marine Engineering classes so I will know all about my future dive boat!
Thanks Wookie!
It was a little tongue in cheek.

I saw your avatar.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom