Suggestion Instead of Re-inventing the wheel.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NJDevil:
Hey guys I was wondering if it would be ok If on my Diveshow.com site instead of running my own forums if I put the tank up but had it come to your site instead.

Seems silly running a forum when your forum is so complete.

Thoughts? Approval?
I'm not qualified or authorized to approve anything, but are you suggesting a Tank with ScubaBoard.com on it, and a link to here...?

I don't know if that even requres approval, but I'll pass a heads-up along to a SupMod or whatever their called now.

You are more than welcome to link your site to ScubaBoard.Com, or to a specific forum, public thread or article, in fact, we like it when you link to us! If you would like, we have a few banners which you are free to use on your site which you can find at http://www.scubaboard.com/linkme.php (we will be updating these shortly). Thanks for asking and thanks for the link!

Nevermind. While I have enjoyed this site for many years recent circumstances with a moderator on the board have made me decide that I cannot whole heartedly support the scubaboard any longer. While I may be a small fish among the many I feel the focus of the bb is not with its supporting members any longer. While you may have policies in effect and enforced it would appear they are only to benefit the scubaboard site not the scuba community.

Best of luck.

Hmnnnn,

We have allowed you to post an announcement, but not spam the entire board. We also allow you to put your sites in your signatures. We have always had these rules and ask EVERYONE to abide by them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom