Installing kubi glove system

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice. Yes the Antares is a disaster. If it was a car it would be recalled. My buddy has those on the Seaskin and was constantly getting leaks from them popping off. Switched to the Rolock 90 (perhaps your recommendation here) and is finally driving actually dry.
Currently I'm good with either the WP Ultimas, the Rolock 90's, or the Kubi. I have buddies with any of them and they're all pretty happy. I have the Rolock 90 and WP Ultimas between 2 suits. I've never had a leak that wasn't self inflicted. The Rolock are much easier to load the glove on. Really there are pros and cons to each, but they're all great systems.

As far as I'm concerned if your hands fit through them there is no better system than the Rolock 90.
I have a theoretical way to install them on existing seals but honestly just buy some PU rings and go that route.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom