Innerspace Apecs 4 Handset Battery Consumption

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fisher88

New
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Does anybody has any (rough) statistics about the battery consumption of the handset when it is set to high brightness mode and power-saving mode respectively? I am using it on the Pathfinder. I just find that the % drop is pretty abrupt when "disp" is set to high brightness say, the battery percentage drops from 100 to 75 in about 30 minutes which according to the manual, is not normal.

doesn't the pathfinder use a 9v battery?

On a traditional pre-meg15 head the handset plus the solenoid lasts about 20-25 hours. But that is using a 5cell alkaline AA pack.

the pathfinder head uses 9V battery. The handset uses a built-in rechargable. What i observed about the drop of battery level was on the handset :)

Try fully draining and recharging unit a few times. If that doesn't work call ISC. I had the same problem with my pathfinder.

Back
Top Bottom