Suggestion Info

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
Snapscuba

Snapscuba

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I’m a new member & a friend of mine got banned because he make a mistake, as he is banned he can’t get back on the site to explain, because he is banned .
Seems a bit hard ?

Really? You’ll usually get some warnings before you’re banned. Sounds like your buddy was acting stupid and did something he’d probably been warned about before.

No he had only joined about a week before the ban, he just made a mistake. Wookie just banned him, & said contact an administrator, but he couldn’t as he was banned from the site. Seems a it hard ?

You don't get banned unless the individual's violation of our terms of service is severe. Plus most people will get warnings. So I think there is more to your post than you are willing to admit.

A mistake? Really? I've been a member here for 17 years and have found this place to be a whole lot more tolerant and reasonable than most forums........... and so that "mistake" must have been a real doozy!

A mistake? Really? I've been a member here for 17 years and have found this place to be a whole lot more tolerant and reasonable than most forums........... and so that "mistake" must have been a real doozy!
Agree. I got banned from a forum once for just mentioning a competing forum.

I’m a new member & a friend of mine got banned because he make a mistake, as he is banned he can’t get back on the site to explain, because he is banned .
Seems a bit hard ?
Maybe, maybe not. It really depends on the details. What was his user name?

Seems a bit hard ?

So did you join just to plead your buddy’s case or did he put you up to it?

Back
Top Bottom