Indonesia / Bali / Komodo - diving tips

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@Luko do you have some sort of commericial interest in all of this? Because if you do, I view your posts as somewhat suspect. You have some well-travelled divers posting their critiques of dive sites and I, quite frankly, prefer their opinions if your motives are commercial.
Whozzat?
R U kidding me?

Seriously.

Unlike some people I never heard or read before and who jump aboard this thread, I'm not hiding my profile... how about you buddy? What would you think if I was assuming you were a professional from Lembeh hiding undercover on a fake name?
Talking about "well traveled people", did you check or even read what I wrote in my profile? Been around 20 times diving Indonesia since 2000. What do I know about Indonesia, errrh ?

I can perfectly admit that you prefer anyone's opinion but mine, though I think you've gone a step too far in your assumptions about ME, and btw I already replied to it in one of my posts above. Not going to stutter.
So pls do me a favor and read what I wrote, then ask your questions as a second chance.

On the subject of Luko, I agree - he's a bear! :nyah:
Thanks BIll, pls remind me to ask Ced or Made to close your air valve next time you are in the deep of Tepekong. :narcosis:

The bear woke up & smell food. :D
Lol :D

Wasn't food : I'm flying off to Budapest in a few hours for a tour of some of the winebars (don't push me on wine as well).
Dunno if I'll have time to respond to everything (I'd like to reply to one of the latter post re the so called "Lembeh to Tulamben comparison" because it seems some of its subtlety hasn't been noticed : may be I haven't been bear enough for everybody... :confused:).

btw talking about wine, this post reminds me Parker's advices on wines : since Parker says X is the best wine then everybody buys it without trying something else. Guess who's Parker, guess what are the wines we're talking about... the fact is in the end the wines Parker advised are more expensive and have all the same taste.

Lol :D

Wasn't food : I'm flying off to Budapest in a few hours for a tour of some of the winebars (don't push me on wine as well).
Dunno if I'll have time to respond to everything (I'd like to reply to one of the latter post re the so called "Lembeh to Tulamben comparison" because it seems some of its subtlety hasn't been noticed : may be I haven't been bear enough for everybody... :confused:).

btw talking about wine, this post reminds me Parker's advices on wines : since Parker says X is the best wine then everybody buys it without trying something else. Guess who's Parker, guess what are the wines we're talking about... the fact is in the end the wines Parker advised are more expensive and have all the same taste.

Wine? Did someone mention wine? Luko, you'll have to bring 6 or 8 bottles of your French or Magyar wine to Indo next time you come so we can see if you're really a bear after a few glasses. I bet you get downright cuddly. It will take quite a while to determine the answers to all my questions -- so bring a lot ! :drunks:

- Bill

Please stop telling people how sweet Tulamben is. It is terrible and horrible and devoid of macro life (and anything else) and you might die. You should all go somewhere else and not dive there ever.

Wine? Did someone mention wine? Luko, you'll have to bring 6 or 8 bottles of your French or Magyar wine to Indo next time you come so we can see if you're really a bear after a few glasses. I bet you get downright cuddly. It will take quite a while to determine the answers to all my questions -- so bring a lot ! :drunks:

- Bill

He’s a bear, no doubt :D

He straightened me up about Alor, when I said it’s a meh. He posted some of the most beautiful UW scenery that I missed went I was there.

Back
Top Bottom