• $75,001- $100,000

Votes: 18 15.0%
  • $100,001- $250,000

Votes: 47 39.2%
  • $250,001 and over

Votes: 8 6.7%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lowwall:
Let's not kid ourselves, any active (non-pro) diver is better off financially than 90% of the world's population. Instead of bitc*ing, we should be thankful we are so well off.

That's a good point, Alex. Thanks for that.

I apologize in advance to all those minimum wage recreational divers out there, eating rice and beans to afford their next air fill.

Alex

You know, when I was a student I dove just as much as I do now even though financially every time I walked past a bank I could hear the sound of a black-hole opening.... I lived very modestly, to say the least, and even living below the poverty line I manged to dive by having good connections with people who were willing to help me stay wet.....and I *did* avoid eating meat, which was too expensive, in order to afford the things that I really thought was important..... Somehow part of me would like to regain the simplicity of that lifestyle. I could really get into the beach-bum DM lifestyle but (perhaps unfortunately) *I* have become a *we* and *we* don't dig the idea.... :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom