In Or Out

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Depends, on my Bare Alpine i zip the lower legs over the outside of the boot but when i had my Scubapro wetsuit it had a inner seal that went inside the boots and the outer element that went over the outside of the boot. In another week or so my new drysuit should arrive and no more wetsuit divng again.....ahhhhhhhhhh :D

inside unless I am using my Mares Isotherm semi-wet set. Then it is outside for a better seal.

Easier to flush out the pee.

Up north here we teach our new divers to wear the wetsuit out over top of their boots mainly for the warmth it provides in your booties. Also booties without zippers are warmer too.

I'm with Hardhat... having learned out here on the West Coast.. in the Great (no so) White North... legs on the OUTSIDE of the BOOTs :)

Well, I'm tall (6'2") and my booties are short so they don't overlap. (Got some concerned looks from the DM on a dive boat in Lake Michigan :wink: ) However, if they did, I believe that I'd put the leg cuff on the outside of the boot.

-Rob

Back
Top Bottom