In Ft. Lauderdale now

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mark Vlahos

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi,

I am in Ft. Lauderdale on bussiness and as the title of this thread indicates, I am looking for buddies for daytime diving. My work schedule means that I am available for daytimes Monday thru Friday, and Monday evening only. I am available for diving this Thursday the 13th and all of next week except Friday.

If you are a local diver and familiar with the shore diving opportunities, or if you would rather use one of the local boats, please let me know how to contact you. If you are like me and in the area but not a resident I would also welcome the opportunity to dive with you.

Mark Vlahos

Mark Vlahos:
I am in Ft. Lauderdale on bussiness and as the title of this thread indicates, I am looking for buddies for daytime diving.
Mark, I have a buddy in town leaving Saturday. We're doing Venice tomorrow (Wednesday) but he has no dive buddies Thursday or Friday - he can shore dive Friday. His boat dive today went well despite the swells. We're at Hibiscus 2 streets south of the Commercial Blvd. pier. Call and I'll put you in touch with him to coordinate and see whether its even worthwhile. 954/649/0666.

There are already two of us scheduled for the "Miss Conduct" on Thursday the 20th in the morning. This boat is a six pack so space is limited. Call on your own, book your space and join us. Post your info here so we can know who might be joining us!

Mark Vlahos

Should we put something in the private trip forum, Mark? Like "The Out of Towners?" I hope that's not us, but it was a funny film, I think...

Mark Vlahos:
There are already two of us scheduled for the "Miss Conduct" on Thursday the 20th in the morning. This boat is a six pack so space is limited. Call on your own, book your space and join us. Post your info here so we can know who might be joining us!

Mark Vlahos

Hay Mark,

Where's Conrad taking you guys next Thrusday? I'm diving Tuesday morning with an outfit out of Sunny Isles (North Miami) called H2O Scuba but I might be able to make it Thursday as well. That is if the winds die down. It's bad enough being on a large boat in 4 to 6 foot seas but a 6 pack would be murder.

Hi Mark, Glad to see your in the area to enjoy our reefs. Would join you, only I've been laid up with a terrible cold. Hopefully you can get to meet some of the other local divers.
Perhaps we'll meet the next time your in town.
Dive Safely

Joe

Padipro:
Hay Mark,

Where's Conrad taking you guys next Thrusday? I'm diving Tuesday morning with an outfit out of Sunny Isles (North Miami) called H2O Scuba but I might be able to make it Thursday as well. That is if the winds die down. It's bad enough being on a large boat in 4 to 6 foot seas but a 6 pack would be murder.

P, I'm not sure if Mark has established a destination yet with Conrad; conditions may determine where that is, anyway. I hope the winds subside because my gear is packed.

Mark Vlahos:
Hi,

I am in Ft. Lauderdale on bussiness and as the title of this thread indicates, I am looking for buddies for daytime diving. My work schedule means that I am available for daytimes Monday thru Friday, and Monday evening only. I am available for diving this Thursday the 13th and all of next week except Friday.

If you are a local diver and familiar with the shore diving opportunities, or if you would rather use one of the local boats, please let me know how to contact you. If you are like me and in the area but not a resident I would also welcome the opportunity to dive with you.

Mark Vlahos
Do you want to do a 120' wreck on Tuesday. There are a few of us going to the Tortuga ('Fair Game', Cindi Crawford jumped from it before they blew it up) off a local boat in N. Miami Beach.

Padipro:
Hay Mark,

Oops. Scott beat me to it. This is the Tuesday dive I'm refering to. Somebody dial down the winds, I'm getting terrafirma sick.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom