In Anilao, Arthur's place or Aquaventure?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will be in PI for about 28 days at 5 different locations for diving......Ben_ca does that answer your question?

Thanks for your help.......

28 days... multiply by 5 different locations... :shocked2::shocked2:Oh my god, that's a lot of threads!!!!:shocked2::shocked2:

:rofl3::rofl3:

I will be in PI for about 28 days at 5 different locations for diving......Ben_ca does that answer your question?

Thanks for your help.......

Yes that could be a lot of threads..... Way more than I have started.:D

I need to research each place for diving quality, plus I get conflicting stories, one person things the place is wonderful, another things the same place is OK at best.

Then I need to figure out what resort to stay at, best prices, location, etc.....

Then I need to figure out the best way to travel between each place.....

So I feel I have a reason to ask questions.... besides no one is forced to answer them. Some people have been very nice and even allowed me to call them by phone to ask their personal opinion of places they have already been. I thank you all.............

I like to ask questions to get the best idea, of there to go before I get over in PI, once there I will be having fun and not posting questions trying to figure things out.

Yes that could be a lot of threads..... Way more than I have started.:D

besides no one is forced to answer them.

I like to ask questions to get the best idea, of there to go before I get over in PI, once there I will be having fun and not posting questions trying to figure things out.

but no one is forced not to answer either...

we like to see you over there asap:D

and yes, we are sure you will have lots of fun.

My inputs: at Planet Dive, there are 2 sunken wrecks , resident turtle, 2 schools of Jacks in Twin Rocks right in front of the resort's wooden deck. 2 boat dives with tanks, weight, and DM for 4 divers cost 1,350 and one can even come back to the resort for the buffet lunch (P400+P100 entrance fee) between dives because most of the dive sites are 5-25 minutes away. The DM's are a funny bunch and you won't get bored with their never ending humor. Although parking is a steep climb up, there are porters who will bring down and up your gear.

i vote for aquaventure.
cheapest boat dives, best food, good accomodations, great dm's, accomodating staff.

thanks for the input......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom