Anilao dive resorts/shops without stairs?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not sure when you are going or have already been.
I have stayed at SALTITUDE many times. You can drive right up to your room.
The restaurant and I believe 7 rooms are on the first floor and 8 on the second.
They also have 3 free standing cottages.
The dive shop and showers are next to the beach/water, so shore diving and boat access is very close. They even have a place to launch your boat if you have one, which is pretty rare for Anilao.
The restaurant food is okay, not great but not bad either. They do offer a Saturday night BBQ which is pretty darn good, often with live entertainment.
The downside is that on the weekends it tends to be sold out, mostly from the Manila crowd.
During the week it is pretty slow but often there are groups of 7-10 staying for a week or so.
You can hire a driver or trike to take you over to Anilao proper or into town or one of the restaurants further down the peninsula for dinner or lunch. I do this a lot as it’s pretty inexpensive.
Okay hope this helps.

Aiyanar Beach and Dive resort has some very gentle stairs. And a PWD ramp if you so choose.

I have bad knees and ankles and don't think I can handle taking steep steps daily. Is there any dive resort in Anilao where I don't have to take many stairs to go diving and eat every day? If not I might have to skip Anilao altogether.
Have not been, as we had to pull out of our April trip, but some folks stayed at Crystal Blue, some stayed at Acacia. We are going back with that group but doing Acacia based on their review: "Based on glowing reports from our new group members who have been there, my impression is that this will be quite a step up in quality from Crystal Blue, with spacious and well appointed ocean view rooms, easy boat access, and mostly flat terrain rather than 10,000 steps to get to anything. We will be diving the same waters as before, but home base will be cushier."

Have not been, as we had to pull out of our April trip, but some folks stayed at Crystal Blue, some stayed at Acacia. We are going back with that group but doing Acacia based on their review: "Based on glowing reports from our new group members who have been there, my impression is that this will be quite a step up in quality from Crystal Blue, with spacious and well appointed ocean view rooms, easy boat access, and mostly flat terrain rather than 10,000 steps to get to anything. We will be diving the same waters as before, but home base will be cushier."
You should also definitely take a look at Aiyanar Beach and Dive Resort. Aiyanar and Accacia are the two in the same league.

Back
Top Bottom