imaginary scuba gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

underwater gps.

submarines dont even have that below the surface...as far as we know

actually all that you have listed can be integrated into 1 thing that goes underwater...a personal SUB!! it can have standard pressure,driver can wear HUD,cofffee isnt a prob,depth not really a big prob(if you can spare the material),gps can be integrated into the HUD,best of all no more flooding of mask(unless you forget to close the hatch).....the list goes on...

How about a wetsuit for 5'4" guys who have shoulders like a 6'2" guy? Though a dry suit may be more reasonable.....

Then there is the 7mm warmth in a 1m thickness and plyability. :)

underwater cell phone
pocket decompression unit
pocket fill station
Mac's new "I-Dive" computer (it sitting next to the I-POD)
Bladderless B.C.
tankless Scuba system

This is kind of fun. I'm going to have make a call to run a couple of these by my LDS. If the girl answering the phone doesn't catch on I'm going to have fun abusing her at the next club meeting.

I could use a u/w camera phone with txt mesaging then i could take pictures and txt the boat to send me down another tank.

TexasMike:
How about the fitting for my bicycle pump so I can fill my tank myself?

That we can get for you...

Check this one out.

http://www.potfire.com.au/products/fxpump.htm

Light and compact, this high pressure pump is the perfect way to become independent of a costly high pressure dive cylinder.
The pump has a patented triple action acting system which allows filling to 200 BAR, without the huff and puff associated with previous pumps.
This third generation pump is the latest in the line that started with the Axsor.
It has a built-in maintenance-free condensation filter.
The pump has a 200 BAR DIN fitting
Pump Specifications:

LENGTH: 650mm
WEIGHT: 2 kg

MAXIMUM PRESSURE: 250 BAR

AIR VOLUME: 230 cu. cm per pump stroke

PRICE $400 (Austrailian dollars, about $302 US)

Back
Top Bottom