Images from tonights shore dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divinman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Steve and I swam out past the blue bouy and then along the canyon rim to the point and back. Nice dive, vis cleared up nicely deeper but was wicked mocha brown shallow. We counted 10 baby bat rays while we stood in 2 ft of water. All images are straight out of the camera. Too tired to Photoshop them.

Images are Here

LJS080405_0002.jpg

LJS080405_0003.jpg

LJS080405_0011.jpg

LJS080405_0012.jpg

LJS080405_0021.jpg

LJS080405_0024.jpg

Terry S.

Terry,

Very nice shots, just wondering do you shot in manual mode?

ICY ICE:
Terry,

Very nice shots, just wondering do you shot in manual mode?

Yes, Manual mode only. In auto, my camera at night wants to use too slow a shutter speed so I get motion blue. Also I am using a single DS50 strobe that is slaved to a manual controller. I just set my aperature and shutter speed on the camera and then adjust the strobe power as needed. Sometimes it works, sometimes not so much. All times it's me, not the camera making a mistake. :wink:

Terry

Y'know...if you used Gimp instead of Photoshop, you'd be able to say, "I'll Gimp'em later".

Sounds much cooler!

Back
Top Bottom