I'm so bad...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pennypue:
Yep, WAY OFF.
A proper Chick Diver would never encourage a Cabana Boy to drink that much. I mean, really, just how would he be able to properly fetch and tote for us if he were that intoxicated?

And a proper Cabana Boy would see to it that his flight left after the last Chick Diver's flight. Just WHO would be carrying her bags to the airport if you were already gone?? Hmmmmm?????

(I can see a definite need for some CB training for you. Why don't you hop on over the the Chick Diver thread and fill out an application? :eyebrow:)

LOL... Maybe I will. I ain't pretty, but I can lift heavy objects, apply sun tan lotion and give foot massages. I draw the line on the purse carrying thing. Leave me with at least a shread of dignity.

ClevelandDiver:
LOL... Maybe I will. I ain't pretty, but I can lift heavy objects, apply sun tan lotion and give foot massages. I draw the line on the purse carrying thing. Leave me with at least a shread of dignity.
If you saw how well a Chick Diver treats her Cabana Boy, you'd be begging to carry her purse, even the pinkest of purses. :wink:

:gorgeous:

pennypue:
(I can see a definite need for some CB training for you. Why don't you hop on over the the Chick Diver thread and fill out an application? :eyebrow:)[/I]

Penny dear you are awesome.. :D
Way to get us another CB...I like the attitude of this one..
We might let him out of carrying our purses don't want to destroy his dignity.
We must tease and encourage him to join us in FL in Feb... :D

You take the left shoulder.. I will take the right one...
and lets start whispering to him - "join us in Florida in Feb.. join us as a Cabana Boy.."

As I train in swimming pool twice a week all year long (hmmm.... chlorine...):
No more perm
No more colour, even if I have some white hairs
I cut them short every 3 months

gis_gal:
Sorry to report but you are way off... Penny is a Chick Diver :05:
Chick Divers NEVER make guys do anything they really don't WANT to do.. :wink:
We do encourage, tease and help make it easier for you to do those "fun" things but NEVER EVER force anyone. :1poke:

We do spend alot of time hanging around guys left shoulders.. but that is only cause we love being so close....
pennypue:
Do it....do it....you know you want to......you know you'll enjoy it........

Go on, what could go wrong? :angel:
I just have to say this ...
You two just Kill Me!
My problem is that I have no resistance to doing something I probably already want to do anyway , and all it takes is a well timed push and Wam! ... Cabana Boy

DB

Go on, what could go wrong? :angel:[/QUOTE]

Which almost always preceeds something going wrong.
Have fun!
UBC (Unavailable Cabana Boy)

billtodive:
Go on, what could go wrong? :angel:

Which almost always preceeds something going wrong.
Have fun!
UBC (Unavailable Cabana Boy)[/QUOTE]

Surely you meant to type: "uCB" for "Unavailable Cabana Boy"......or were you going for "Under-appriciated Baby Cleaner/Carrier"?..or maybe...Well suffice it to say, 'UBC' can stand for almost anything...I just wanted to understand better what you meant.

Sincerely, ADCLFACDTGOW. (oh just forget it!..)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom