I'm so bad...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pennypue:
But then we all know that ScubaGirlz look like this: :gorgeous: :gr1:

bah! Those girls are no fun to be around anyways :wink:

canuckdiver:
bah! Those girls are no fun to be around anyways :wink:
I'll have you know I"m a blast to be around!!!

:blinking::blinking::blinking:

:lol3:
:laughing:

pennypue:

LOL, I'm sure you are!!

:crafty:

pennypue:

I must admit...you scare me. I picture you as the little devil on my left shoulder telling me to do things I shouldn't and then mercilessly teasing/baiting me until I do them. Maybe I am way off, but I don't think so.

Put your hair up or put it in a hat and go have fun diving..... they will fix our hair once we are dead hehehehehe i tell my friends all the time that if they died today all we could say about them would be they had a nice yard.... i want everyone to say that clay had fun diving with his friends and family..... most of my friends and alomst all of my family dive with me .... that makes it great....

wet hair is a sign of someone who has been having fun ................. clay

ClevelandDiver:
I must admit...you scare me. I picture you as the little devil on my left shoulder telling me to do things I shouldn't and then mercilessly teasing/baiting me until I do them. Maybe I am way off, but I don't think so.
Sorry to report but you are way off... Penny is a Chick Diver :05:
Chick Divers NEVER make guys do anything they really don't WANT to do.. :wink:
We do encourage, tease and help make it easier for you to do those "fun" things but NEVER EVER force anyone. :1poke:

We do spend alot of time hanging around guys left shoulders.. but that is only cause we love being so close....

ClevelandDiver:
Do it....do it....you know you want to......you know you'll enjoy it........

Go on, what could go wrong? :angel:

pennypue:
Do it....do it....you know you want to......you know you'll enjoy it........

Go on, what could go wrong? :angel:

LOL, hmmm, you sound EXACTLY like my concience...... :wink:

gis_gal:
Sorry to report but you are way off... Penny is a Chick Diver :05:
Chick Divers NEVER make guys do anything they really don't WANT to do.. :wink:
We do encourage, tease and help make it easier for you to do those "fun" things but NEVER EVER force anyone. :1poke:

We do spend alot of time hanging around guys left shoulders.. but that is only cause we love being so close....

Yeah, but WANT to do and SHOULDN'T do are often one in the same. Example: end of dive trip night out, I have 6:00AM flight next morning, Chick Diver has noon flight. I say I am taking it easy. Chick Diver says one more last drink 6 times in a row. I end up singing Kareoke, dancing like a fool and missing my flight. Am I still way off?

ClevelandDiver:
Yeah, but WANT to do and SHOULDN'T do are often one in the same. Example: end of dive trip night out, I have 6:00AM flight next morning, Chick Diver has noon flight. I say I am taking it easy. Chick Diver says one more last drink 6 times in a row. I end up singing Kareoke, dancing like a fool and missing my flight. Am I still way off?
Yep, WAY OFF.
A proper Chick Diver would never encourage a Cabana Boy to drink that much. I mean, really, just how would he be able to properly fetch and tote for us if he were that intoxicated?

And a proper Cabana Boy would see to it that his flight left after the last Chick Diver's flight. Just WHO would be carrying her bags to the airport if you were already gone?? Hmmmmm?????

(I can see a definite need for some CB training for you. Why don't you hop on over the the Chick Diver thread and fill out an application? :eyebrow:)

Back
Top Bottom