I'm ready for june!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tulum was one of my first Yucatan adventures, Julio. Much different place back then! Sounds like you had a blast...

Diving with Aldora? Or is Memo actually getting wet?!? Maybe we'll wind up diving together Wed. That'd be great!

6:30-7 sounds perfect for Tuesday. Are you bringing MJ and SS from Tuesday's dives?

Great! The more the merrier...

Coz vacation is over. A great time was had by all. 15 dives in the books.

just got checked in for our flight tonight after dinner. Paid the small fee to move to the front of the plane,not the first class part but the other front of the plane. Got plans to dive as soon as we get checked in so I told myself small price to pay in case customs takes for ever we just might be at the front of the line. Hopefully all goes well and the bags come off just as easy and we get the green light, and then off to the hotel for a week of fun and diving.

My wife and I will be meeting another couple at Scuba Club Cozumel from 6/17 - 6/24.
Put me down for NoToePik + 3.
Can't wait!!

Is anyone out there capable of flying around the world backwards a la Superman to make time reverse so my wife and I can have our amazing week in Coz all over again?

Never hurts to ask...

Greetings, Divers!!!

Returned from a Cozumel mission from June 4-20 and what a trip it was!. Did 24 dives, including Punta Sur’s "Devil’s Throat," Palancar Horseshoe, Punta Tunich, Sta Rosa Wall, Yucab, Paradise Reef, the C-53 wreck, Tormentos, Colombia Deep, San Francisco, Palancar Cuevones and Gardens, , Dalila, and San Clemente. Did a tour of the Mayan ruins in Tulum, which included rappelling, zip lining in the jungle and snorkeling a nearby cenote. Also took a day each for the cenote Taj Mahal and a Whale shark tour in Cancun, posted vids of the activities on FB. As you can see, I was a tad busy! Met some great people on this trip (Matthewjen). Planning for the next mission soon before the Aquacat in October.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom