I'm looking for suggestions on dive sites

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I never hijack threads, I just instigate the hijack, then partake in it once it's underway.

I dont even know what the heck this thread was about to begin with :confused: :D
I believe the original post asked if there was anyone that will get you thrown out of local dives... (or, was it something about diving?) :wink:

I've never been thrown out of a local dive. A restaraunt and bar MAYBE.... but never a dive. Unless you consider some of the crappy bars and restaraunts in town dives then I might have to recant that statement. We're not counting strip clubs are we? Not that I have ever been or would ever go to such an establishment. I'm just simply trying to rule that out of the "DIVE" catagory. :wink:

... Unless you consider some of the crappy bars and restaraunts in town dives then I might have to recant that statement. We're not counting strip clubs are we? Not that I have ever been or would ever go to such an establishment. I'm just simply trying to rule that out of the "DIVE" catagory. :wink:
You might have to recant... :D

Such a loving bunch.

To clarify and show some love:lotsalove:.....what I meant by my above statement is that your family obligation prevented you from a second dive at Hudson Grotto. Thereby, "pulling you out of a dive" And it goes to show that you have your priorities in order! (I didn't say the correct order but that is just me:D) :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom