I'm going to need some dive buddies!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

onfloat

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Well, the Marine Corps has seen fit to move me to Oahu. I plan on being there for the next 3 or 4 years. I have about 75 dives, most of them in the San Diego area. I am DIR inclined and equiped to that effect. I have completed the GUE/DIR Fundamentals course. I'm planning on continuing my GUE education as time and money permit. I put this out just so you know my frame of mind. I will dive with darn near anyone as long as we discuss the plan before we hit the water, I hope you all feel the same. I'm looking for someone to show me the local sites and possibly practice a few skills. I will be arriving the last week of Jan, but probably won't see most of my gear until late Feb/Early March.

Tom

A quote from a letter to Readers Digest many years ago:
Visitor to marine entering base: "Have a nice day"
Marine:" Mam, Im 20, single and in Hawaii, everyday is a great day.
Your gonna have a great time! And thanks for serving.

Wildcard:
A quote from a letter to Readers Digest many years ago:
Visitor to marine entering base: "Have a nice day"
Marine:" Mam, Im 20, single and in Hawaii, everyday is a great day.
Your gonna have a great time! And thanks for serving.

I'm looking forward to the diving. I could only wish I was still 20 and single, but I'm sure my teenage son will enjoy it.

Wildcard:
And thanks for serving.
Ditto Wildcard- "Onfloat"--Thanks for everything you do. Ken

Im 40, single and having a blast so Im sure you will too, even if your not single.

yakivet:
Ditto Wildcard- "Onfloat"--Thanks for everything you do. Ken

Thanks for the sentiment. Really it's my wife and kids that deserve the thanks, they put up with more than I ever will. I just get paid to do what I've always wanted to do.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom