I'm Finally Coming to the PI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drbill

The Lorax for the Kelp Forest
Scuba Legend
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I've threatened the PPD with a visit for the past few years, but this year I intend to finally make it happen. Hope to arrive in late February or very early March and be there for a minimum of a month (if longer, I'll take a side trip to Tokyo in between stays to extend my permitted time in the PI). Not sure where I'll dive yert, but thinking of Anilao, Dumaguete and possibly one other location.

Looking forward to meeting those of you I can and to experiencing warm water again!

(if longer, I'll take a side trip to Tokyo in between stays to extend my permitted time in the PI)

You don't need to do that Bill. Just go to immigration and extend your visa, then keep on diving :)

Good to hear that you'll finally make it over. Give me a shout if you're adding Malapascua to your list.

Thanks, Matt. Actually the side trip to Tokyo would not be simply to extend my stay there. I have friends in Tokyo I want to see and flying there from Manila makes it a reasonable option.

Back
Top Bottom