Im back!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My dry suit that was "in stock" is now backordered and being made. Ks that was ordered two weeks after mine got here last week. Nice loooking light weight suit.I think it will work well for her. Now I gotta teach her.

My bag made it! The delevery guy said he asked them last night about it and they told him that it was going elsewhere. It was soaked and rototilled by TSa but here. Am I the only one that thinks TSA should have to tell you who was in your bag? At least a number. I'll be so glad when the TSA folks are back at Burger King screwing up my order rather than pretending they know what they are looking for....I Do have to say, they found my 6 inch blade knife in my pocket. What bothers me is that it has been there since I came back from Iraq. Thats 7 or 8 screenings it made it through without being noticed.

kidspot:
Tom - what happened to your DS? Puncture?

Yep, I caught my inner thigh on something in the Sea Tiger. My suit flooded instantly, I'm just glad that it was in warm water.

WC glad to hear that you got your stuff back, even if the monkeys got to play in it.

Do I hear "Black Water" music?? You know you hear it too!!!! Just an update - last week had a small shark come in to the circle of lights! WOO HOOO!!!! Come on you two, that dive has turned into my personal form of crack, and you need your "fix" as bad as I need mine.

onfloat:
Yep, I caught my inner thigh on something in the Sea Tiger. My suit flooded instantly, I'm just glad that it was in warm water.

WC glad to hear that you got your stuff back, even if the monkeys got to play in it.

Must have been pretty sharp as that suit is tough tough to puncture. I've crawled out over sharp lava with narry a scratch on it.

Hope they fix it up good for ya'

Aloha, Tim

P.S. if my suit doesn't sell this time round (it's up on Ebay for 2 more days) I'll plan on bringing it to Oahu with me.

LioKai:
Do I hear "Black Water" music?? You know you hear it too!!!! Just an update - last week had a small shark come in to the circle of lights! WOO HOOO!!!! Come on you two, that dive has turned into my personal form of crack, and you need your "fix" as bad as I need mine.
I am in need of some blackwater time very much badly! Still working on the BI job, hope I get it! Wait untill you see my new light set up Im building just for that dive:D

Wildcard:
It was soaked and rototilled by TSa but here. Am I the only one that thinks TSA should have to tell you who was in your bag?

It was soaked? Did they leave it out in the rain, or did they take it swimming with them? Don't get me started about the TSA.

Welcome back.

Must have been left out in the rain or standing in a puddle and the bottom was soaked. Im suprised they didn't charge me extra for the weight and wet bag handling fee.

Well, at least you got it back.

hope my gift wasn't damaged.

Wildcard:
I am in need of some blackwater time :D

I have 2 spots available for tonight (Monday), and you know you want to go.

BTW, you might want to apply for that job we talked about. I love working with other captains so I can dive one - drive one.

Back
Top Bottom