Ikelite DS125 or compatible strobe in Singapore

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Swordfish

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi. Does anybody know where I can buy an Ikelite DS125 or compatible strobe for my 5050/PT015 in Singapore? My brother-in-law will be coming home from Singapore on the 21st and I'm thinking of asking him to buy the stuff for me.

Thanks a lot!

Regards,
Swordfish/Norman

There is an authorized Ikelite dealer in Singapore:
Dive Masters Pratama
Singapore
Pho: 65-2260991
Fax: 65-2273986
e-mail: divemstr@pacific.net.sg
URL: www.divemastersonline.com

When I talked to them late last year, like most other ikelite dealers, they generally don't keep the DS125 instock and will have to special order it. Ikelite generally don't keep a lot of DS125 in instock either so they usually build them as they get the order which means that it will take Ikelite around 2 weeks for them to ship out an order.

If you don't care about TTL compatible strobe, I remembered seeing Sea and Sea YS90 DX in a camera shop on the groundfloor of Lucky Plaza, can't remember the name though. However, at the end of last year, they qouted something like $S 1400 which was quite a bit more expensive than the US. Noted that I am really bad at barter and it seems like you would pay an arm and a leg there if you don't know how to barter well.

Back
Top Bottom