For Sale EM-5II Ikelite housing, Domes, DS125 Strobes for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AggressorBLUE

Registered
Reaction score
I recently upgraded to an OM-1 and associated AOI housing, so my EM-5II Ikelite housing and domes are now up for sale. I’m also selling my venerable DS125s, inclusive of dual sync cable and chargers. Of note, while battery packs are included, I recently rebuilt them myself with similar cells bought off amazon. I used them for half a dozen dives on a recent trip, and they worked great, but as they are no-longer ‘factory’ batteries, I’m considering these as included with the strobe package for free (ie pricing of the strobes does not account for batteries, but they will be included).

All prices are USD and include shipping to Cont. US, LPU within reasonable distance of 08080 also available. Paypal only (open to alternatives like Venmo for LPU). International shipping available upon request.

More pics also available on req, just ask!

Items - Condition - Price:
-Ikelite 200 DLM/A OM-5II housing (Ike Sku 6950.52) - Good condition, well cared for, has ~50 dives on it, never flooded. One note, my EM-5 II has always had an extremely stiff mode select knob; it requires a two finger grip to turn, and as such the ikelite knob tends to slip on it. I almost always shoot manual, so it’s not been a big deal, but if your OM-5 also has an incredibly stiff knob be aware of this. Includes dual and single handle Ikelite trays with 1” ball mounts. Notably, this model/generation of housing also INCLUDES the Ikelite electronic TTL bulkhead. On newer housings you need to spend nearly $400 on an external adapter, but this keeps the TTL control circuit inside the housing. $500

-Ikelite DLM 8” Dome port - Good condition, has a minor scratch (see pic) that my Oly 8mm FE focuses right through. This things shoots over/unders like nobody's business! Includes original neoprene cover. $300

-Ikelite 6” Dome (Ike Sku 5516.15): Good condition. Didn’t see as much use as the 8”. I’m rummaging through my parts bins to try to find the zoom gear for the Oly 12-42 F2.8 Pro, which combined with an extension is what I used this dome for. (5509.28 is the part you’ll require if I can’t find it). $275 (gear included for free if I find it)

Ikelite Mirrorless Flat Port (Ike Sku: 5516.50: Like New condition. Was used once in the pool for testing with the port extension, housing, and Oly 60mm macro lens. Before the next trip came up I’d upgraded to the OM-1.$200 Sold!

Ikelite 1.2” port extension (ike Sku 5516.65)
Good condition, didn’t use it that much as it was an accessory to the 6”. $150 OR will include free if someone opts for the whole kit posted above.

Ikelite DS125 Strobes (pair)
- OK Condition. Still retain full functionality (full power level output, working modeling lights), never had any leaks or issues. Some scuffs and marks on the casings. As noted above, battery packs are included as is/for free, as they are home-built rebuilds. Including chargers and dual sync cord.Plus you can be the envy of the dive boat with your clue blue 3D printed strobe/battery covers :) $400 for the set.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 92
  • 157CF53A-D196-4121-837E-7026E8EB4ABD.jpeg
    157CF53A-D196-4121-837E-7026E8EB4ABD.jpeg
    58.8 KB · Views: 78
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom