If you want to have a laugh at my expense...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was lost when she said : My total dress came apart at the seams...

Then recovered at : I wore a shirt with collar buttons once...

Well the preview works in Canada. And the first half. Probably a different link for the AFTER ?

Last edited:
The show airs in the afternoon on west coast. I believe - not sure - that the full segment will be on the website tonight/tomorrow after it airs everywhere.

I couldn't get any of it to play on Firefox or Chrome, Flash Block issues maybe, but dropped down to Explorer and ran - and the after played too.

Before, with a variety of brown shoes available. Click the pics for larger of course...
0.JPG

Then the transformation...
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

Got wonder if he went shopping yet, donating half of his blue shirts, khakis, and brown shoes - and how much stays on once he gets to the office...?

Good show...!! :thumb:

I agree -Good show, man!

Jeez Don, not one pic of Rach or Brooke???
Nah, they're both all over the net. The Dish or Dance girl in the sexy white outfit was nice, but I never could find a larger screen option to screen shoot. You know, Rachael has a very big smile - a nice once, but - oh, I'd better not.

Yeah, copyrights and lawyers can be such pains when mixed...

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

I know, you could do a Texas Barbeque with her. :wink:

images

PROMO SHOT! Bwahaha.

All I saw, was John making a nicer looking version than himself !
Same attire right down to the scarf. I'm surprised he didn't shave Ray's head too.

Way to go Ray ! You should have mentioned you look totally hip when scuba diving. Is your daughter PADI-OW jr yet?

Compare...

j1.jpgj2.jpgj3.jpg

Way to go Ray ! You should have mentioned you look totally hip when scuba diving.

Notice how I didn't silt the set up at all...

Back
Top Bottom