If you want to have a laugh at my expense...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Notice how I didn't silt the set up at all...

So true! Perfect buoyancy, relaxed upright position. Whereas John was over weighted and using his hands and arms a lot...way too much flailing, John would have such a lousy BT, and be too talkative during SI.
Watching video from his GoPro would make anyone dizzy.

OK, recorded it and I watched it enough times to notice that two guys were actually on the show also. Where did you get the duds, from Richie?

For those of you that recorded it, watch RJP's kid's faces. Couple of cool characters, but they may be in need of a bit of deprogramming after one particular statement.:D

Kids need to know, early on, that parents require cuddle time that sometimes results in loud verbal gasps.
Better at their age that they get used to it, than when they're over 14-15, and they freak out.

Then when they're 18+ it's the best way to get them to move out, daily loud verbal gasps, especially if there is a long shower in between two sessions.

No need for blue pills.

OK, recorded it and I watched it enough times to notice that two guys were actually on the show also. Where did you get the duds, from Richie?

For those of you that recorded it, watch RJP's kid's faces. Couple of cool characters, but they may be in need of a bit of deprogramming after one particular statement.:D

From personal experience! Been there, done that, still doing that, hope to be still doing that well past my 70's...

The new Dr. Phil...

:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom